We have three garden schemes: Peach and Berry, Loot Bag or Pastel Pretties for 2017. Contact us to learn more about which plants we've selected for each combination.
All services and workshops are available individually as well:
- Maintenance is $40.00/hr and can include weeding,watering and/or application of organic fertilizer, and harvesting
- Each 1.5 hour tutorial is $85.00
- Group workshops start at $45.00, and include materials.
For $450.00 per year our standard maintenance package includes:
- Six 1 hour garden visits to check in, apply organic fertilizer and water deeply throughout the growing season.
- Three 1.5 hour one-to-one tutorials: Planting and Early Care, Careful Weeding, and When and How to Harvest.
- One 2 hour group workshop with a local floral designer on the topic of Arranging Home Grown Flowers.
- Access to the members only Local Flower Grower's group for growing tips and flower swaps.
Hand-reared plants are $5.00 a piece and are typically spaced between 6 and 9 inches apart. For help figuring out how many plants will fit in your space, contact us.
We are also able to help in planning and creating raised planters for your garden.